Blank Rome LLP
(Redirected from Blank Rome)Jump to navigation Jump to search
On January 2, 2003, the Firm formerly known as Blank, Rome, Comisky and McCauley changed its name to Blank Rome LLP.
- "Blank Rome LLP has over 425 attorneys who are organized in the following practices: public companies & capital formation, emerging & closely held companies, business tax, customs and international trade private clients, health law, employment, benefits & labor, intellectual property & technology, maritime, matrimonial, real estate, public finance, business restructuring & bankruptcy, financial services, government relations, and litigation including: corporate, commercial, insurance, intellectual property, mass torts and products liability. The firm's offices are located in Pennsylvania; New York; New Jersey; Delaware; Maryland; Ohio; Washington, D.C.; and Florida."
- According to the firm's web site: "Fifty-five years ago, a phone call and a handshake formed the partnership of Blank and Rudenko. This small entrepreneurial Firm of business lawyers evolved into Blank Rome LLP, a multi-practice national law firm of nearly 450 attorneys still entrepreneurial in its approach to providing legal consulting services."
- David F. Girard-diCarlo, Chairman
- Fred Blume, Managing Partner and Chief Executive Officer
- Alan Hoffman
- Morey Rosenbloom
- G. Craig Lord
- Carl M. Buchholz, Executive Partner
- 5 May 2003: "Blank Rome LLP Announces The Launch Of Blank Rome Government Relations LLC. Areas of Expertise Include Government Contracting, Homeland Security, Maritime and Transportation."
- "David F. Girard-diCarlo, chairman of Blank Rome LLP, today announced the formation of Blank Rome Government Relations LLC, a Washington-based government relations firm that will provide clients with advocacy and extensive experience in local, state and federal government. Girard-diCarlo will serve as chairman and CEO of the new firm, with Carl M. Buchholz, T. Michael Dyer, David F. A. Norcross and Duncan C. Smith serving on the board of directors."
- "Additionally, Mark A. Holman, former deputy assistant to the President for homeland security, along with fellow homeland security official Carl Buchholz, rejoined Blank Rome after a yearlong hiatus working with Secretary Ridge to develop the national strategy for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Ashley Davis, a third veteran of Ridge's homeland security team, joined Blank Rome from the White House as well. All three are members of Blank Rome Government Relations LLC."
- "Members of Blank Rome Government Relations LLC include David Girard-diCarlo, J. Caleb Boggs III, Carl Buchholz, Ashley Davis, James Drewry, T. Michael Dyer, Mark Holman, David Norcross, Topper Ray, Duncan Smith, Jennifer Southwick and C.J. Zane."
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Soft Money Donations for 01/01/1995 through 12/31/2002., Common Cause. Note: $46,000 donated to the Democratic National Committee; $439,542.00 donated to the Republican National Committee. This is an approximate ratio of 1:10.
- The Committee of Seventy's Board Members (Philadelphia).