Built Environment Group APPG
The Built Environment Group Group exists 'to hear expert speakers on matters concerning the built environment and discuss issues arising'
- Jointchair: Tom Cox MP (Lab)
- Jointchair: Sir Sydney Chapman MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Lord Davies of Coity (Lab)
- Secretary: David Chidgey MP (LD)
- Treasurer: Lord Gregson (Lab)
- Contact: Douglas Smith , Parliamentary Monitoring Services, 19 Douglas Street, London SW1P 4PA. Tel: 020 7828 0828
Parliamentary Monitoring Services Ltd provides secretarial services. 23 October 2002: Hanover Housing Association sponsored a lunch in the Commons (registered November 2002). 26 November 2002: Group sponsored a reception in the Commons to launch the Foundations Trust, who paid for the occasion (registered November 2002). 17 September 2003: Seminar followed by lunch funded by the Fire Safety Development Group (registered September 2003). 22 October 2003: Seminar at Commons funded by Hanover Housing Associates (registered October 2003).
Douglas Smith is Director, Parliamentary Monitoring Services Ltd; Managing Director, Westminster Advisers Ltd; Chairman, Political Intelligence Ltd (all are political intelligence and advisory consultancies).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)