CH2M HILL OMI
CH2M HILL OMI "was founded in 1980 by CH2M HILL Companies Ltd. to meet the growing operations and maintenance needs of its water and wastewater customers. The company first delivered a variety of O&M consulting services, such as new facility startup and operator training. Soon after, the company began providing contract O&M services, taking on full responsibility for managing water and wastewater systems, including laboratory management, industrial pretreatment program management, meter reading, and billing and collection."  In 2005, the OMI subsidiary took on the management of whole cities.
As of August 2013:
- President - Elisa M. Speranza
- Global Operations Director, Project Delivery & Operations - Steve Meininger
- Director, Technology, Quality & Innovation - Scott Haskins
- Vice President and Business Manager - Natalie Eldredge
- Director, Facilities & International - Jeff Mervin
CH2M Hill OMI
9191 S. Jamaica St.
Englewood, CO 80112
Phone: (720) 286-2000 or (888) 242-6445
Email: ombginfo AT ch2m DOT com