Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Payal Parekh, a climate campaigner with International Rivers; See here. (See also Clean Development Mechanism and Big Hydropower Schemes);
- Ann Kathrin Schneider, the South Asia Program Director & Policy Analyst with International Rivers; See here; (See also Clean Development Mechanism and Big Hydropower Schemes);
- Erika Rosenthal and Martin Wagner, unEARTHED, EarthJustice;
- Various Greenpeace International bloggers on the climate rescue weblog;
- Various Friends of the Earth International bloggers.
- The Wilderness Society (Australia) daily updates here. TWS also have a Twitter feed here.
PR and lobbying watchdog groups
- 'Climate Crashers: Exposing corporate lobbying and propaganda that undermines effective EU climate policy", Corporate Europe Observatory.
- Twitter feed on COP14: Feed of Twitter micro-blog posts tagged as relating to COP14 (with "#poznan")
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|