"Calvert, headquartered outside Washington, DC in Bethesda, MD, has been setting industry standards for investment management excellence since its founding in 1976.... Today, more than 400,000 investors entrust over $12 billion in assets to Calvert. " Calvert founders D. Wayne Silby and John G. Guffey, Jr. together established Calvert in 1976 . 
Accessed October 2012:
- Barbara J. Krumsiek - President, Chief Executive Officer and Chair of Calvert Investments, Inc.
- Karen Becker - Chief Compliance Officer – Funds, and Senior Vice President, Securities Operations and Product Compliance, Calvert Investments
- Lynne Ford - Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Calvert Investments
- Bennett Freeman - Senior Vice President, Sustainability Research and Policy, Calvert Investments
- Elizabeth A. Le Vaca - Director of Corporate Communications, Calvert Investments
- Lee Nienaber - Senior Vice President, Information Technology and Telecommunications, Calvert Investments
- Catherine Palmer Roy - Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, Fixed Income, Calvert Investment Management, Inc.
- Alison Smith - Vice President, Client Services, Calvert Investments
- William M. Tartikoff - Senior Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel, Calvert Investments
- Kathy Torrence - Vice President, Corporate Sustainability and Community Partnerships, Calvert Investments
- Natalie Trunow - Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, Equities, Calvert Investment Management, Inc.
- Ron Wolfsheimer - Senior Vice President, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
- Stan Young - Vice President, Client Services, Calvert Investments
Resources and articles
- Calvert Foundation
- Byron Rushing
- Frederick A. Davie
- Rebecca Adamson
- Hazel Henderson
- Tahirih Justice Center
- Timothy Smith
- CEO Water Mandate
- Canadian Boreal Initiative
- Tessa Tennant
- Paul A. Hilton - former vice president
- Reggie Stanley
- Calvert Investments Overview, organizational web page, accessed May 16, 2012.