(Redirected from Carillion plc)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Formerly known as Tarmac Construction Services. "Carillion is the leading supplier of support services to the UK Armed Forces".  They acquired Mowlem plc in 2006.
- Richard Howson - chief executive
- John McDonough (UK) - former chief executive (retired in 2012)
Directors (as of January 2018) before liquidation 
- Keith Cochrane – CEO
- Philip Green – chair
- Sally Morgan
- Alan Lovell
- Alison Horner
- Andrew Dougal
- Justin Read
Accessed July 2012: 
- Philip Rogerson - Chairman
- Richard Howson - Chief Executive
- Richard Adam - Group Finance Director
- Vanda Murray OBE - Non-Executive Director
- Andrew Dougal - Non Executive Director
- Steve Mogford - Non Executive Director
- Philip Green - Senior Independent Non-Executive Director
- "Exposed: the dirty world of NHS privatisation", Socialist Party, 9 May 2012.
- "Swindon hospital workers fight bullying", Socialist Party, 21 March 2012.