Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Smoking"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- The Functional Significance of Smoking in Everyday Life
- The History of Cigarettes. Changes in Smoke Chemistry or Modern Day Cigarettes
- The menthol smoker: Tobacco industry research on consumer sensory perception of menthol cigarettes and its role in smoking behavior
- Tobacco additives: Cigarette engineering and nicotine addiction
- Tobacco industry denormalization
- Tobacco industry position on indicating tobacco use on death certificates
- Tobacco Institute Film Project for Lay Audiences