Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chanthou Boua "was born in Kompong Cham province, Cambodia. After attending Phnom Penh University, she gained degrees in economics, education and sociology from the University of New South Wales, Melbourne State College and the University of Wollongong. She is author of Children of the Killing Fields (University of Wollongong Center for Multicultural Studies, 1990) and co-editor of Peasantas and Politics in Kampuchea, 1942-1981 (London and New York, 1982) and of Pol Pot Plans the Future: Confidential Leadership Documents from Democratic Kampuchea, 1976-77 (Yale Southeast Asia Council, 1988). She has worked on various aid programs in Cambodia." 
- Associate Advisor (2004-05), Documentation Center of Cambodia 
- Director, Focus on the Global South 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Development Aid and Democracy in Cambodia, Viet Nam Generation Journal & Newsletter, accessed August 19, 2007.
- ↑ Board, Documentation Center of Cambodia, accessed August 19, 2007.
- ↑ Triannual Report 2003-05, Focus on the Global South, accessed August 19, 2007.