Chemical Industry APPG
The Chemical Industry All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to enable Members of each House to consider current issues topical to both Parliament and the chemical industry, with the benefit of input from the industry".
- Chair: Dr Brian Iddon MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Richard Page MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: Dr Ashok Kumar MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Michael Connarty MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Dari Taylor MP(Lab)
- Contact: Ms Gillian Buzzard, Government and EU Relations Manager, Chemical Industries Association, Kings Buildings, Smith Square, London SW1P 3JJ.
Chemical Industries Association provides administrative assistance (organising meetings, providing stationery, ad hoc research services) and also provides refreshments at meetings.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)