"Cheryl joined boohoo in 2020 after a 25-year career in managing the reputations of many other global brands. Cheryl is a recognised expert in change management and specialises in handling stakeholder relations. Within boohoo, she leads the work the Group are doing to increase external trust amongst stakeholder and community group. Right now, her team are developing the Group’s Social Impact Strategy which will see boohoo become a stronger and more sustainable business." 
- Trustee, Leicester Garment and Textiles Workers Trust
- Head of Communications boohoo Group, Boohoo Group PLC - Mar 2020 - Present
- Director. Purple Carrot Consulting - 2014 - Present
- Former Head of Communications, Regional - McDonald's Corporation -Apr 2007 - Jul 2014 
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- Boohoo plc Leicester Garment and Textiles Workers Trust, organizational web page, accessed July 7, 2021.