"Clement Bezold, Ph.D. founded the Institute for Alternative Futures (IAF) in 1977 with Alvin Toffler and James Dator. He now serves as founder and chairman of the board of IAF and its for-profit subsidiary Alternative Futures Associates (AFA). He has developed and applied scenarios and visioning techniques to help organizations and governments more wisely choose and create the future they prefer. As an IAF senior futurist, he is now leading a significant project to identify and accelerate advances that will reduce health disparities for the poor and disadvantaged." 
- Founding Council, New World Alliance
- Editorial Board, Journal of Futures Studies 
- Council of Advisers, Academic Consortium of Complementary and Alternative Healthcare 
- Planning committee member, The Millennium Project 
Resources and articles
- Institute for Alternative Futures Board, organizational web page, accessed May 4, 2012.
- Journal of Futures Studies Editional Board, organizational web page, accessed May 11, 2012.
- Academic Consortium of Complementary and Alternative Healthcare Council of Advisers, organizational web page, accessed September 15, 2013.
- The Millennium Project People, organizational web page, accessed April 29, 2018.