Concerned Women for America Legislative Action Committee
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Concerned Women for America Legislative Action Committee (CWALAC) is a branch of the organization, Concerned Women for America, located in Washington, D.C. CWALAC's website describes the group as:
- "CWALAC is the legislation and advocacy arm of Concerned Women for America. Concerned Women for America is the nation's largest public policy women's organization with a rich 29-year history of helping our members across the country bring Biblical principles into all levels of public policy. We are committed to reversing the decline in moral values in our nation."
- Beverly LaHaye- Founder of Concerned Women for America (CWA)
- Penny Young Nance- CEO and President
- Janice Crouse, Ph.D.- Senior Fellow of the Beverly LaHaye Institute
- Shari Rendall- Director of Legislation and Public Policy
- Mario Diaz, Esq.- Legal Counsel.
Articles and Resources
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|