Connecting Communities APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Connecting Communities Group exists 'to encourage twinning arrangements between schools, community groups, local authorities, faith groups and others with counterpart communities and groups in developing countries'
- Chair: Kevin Barron MP(Lab)
- Vicechair: Baroness Flather (Con)
- Vicechair: Sandra Gidley MP (LD)
- Secretary: Tony Baldry MP (Con)
- Treasurer: John Battle MP
- Contact: Mr Kevin Barron MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 6306.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)