It is a non-profit investment company, set up by the Liberals from the proceeds of Melbourne radio station 3XY .
According to a February 2010 analysis by journalist Stephen Mayne, "the foundation has distributed more than $25 million to the Liberal Party over the past 22 years and also built up the capital to $58 million spread across 16 blue-chip investments." 
Other Sourcewatch Resources
- Hamish Fitzsimmons, Mysteries remain in political donations, PM, ABC Radio National, 2 February, 2004.
- List reveals near-$2m donation to Liberals, ABC News, February 2, 2004.
- Josh Gordon, Parties hide donor identities, The Age, 3 February 2004.
- Lessons for Australia in US corruption scandal, The Age, 8 January 2006.
- Stephen Mayne, Totally addicted to coal, Crikey.com.au, 10 February 2006.
- Stephen Mayne, Revealed: The $58m share portfolio that can topple Brumby, Crikey.com.au, 18 February 2010.
- Sandi Keane & Barry Everingham, The Liberal Party receives millions from fossil fuel lobby, Independent Australia, 11 April 2011.
- Sandi Keane, The fossil fuel industry and who really runs Australia, Independent Australia, 6 May 2014
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|