Council for the National Interest
The Council for the National Interest (CNI) "is a non-profit, non-partisan grassroots organization advocating a new direction for U.S. Middle East policy...
"Our operations are entirely funded by donations from individual American citizens. We receive a small amount of foundation support and no government support, foreign or domestic...
"CNI seeks to encourage and promote a U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East that is consistent with American values, protects our national interests, and contributes to a just solution of the Arab-Israeli conflict, as well as to restore a political environment in America in which voters and their elected officials are free from the undue influence and pressure of a foreign country, namely Israel." 
- Paul Findley - Founding Chairman. Author of "They Dare to Speak Out" and other books, US Congress (R-IL), 1961-1983
- Eugene H. Bird - President, U.S. Foreign Service, 1952-1975; President of CNI since 1993; General Electric
- F. J. Hunt - Colonel USMC (ret.), President, CNI Chapter for Southern California
- E. Faye Williams - Attorney, Author, Trans-International
- George Luecker - Methodist Church activist