Criminality within the United States democratic process
While a case can be made for democracy in the United States being a criminal enterprise, a more thorough investigation reveals that there is in fact no democracy, no representation of the people, no "equal voice", within the U.S. federal government at all. What does exist behind the curtain is a fascist oligarchy which stages public election campaign events as fund-raisers and influence auctions.
- U.S. election irregularities, particularily those in 2004
- Military-industrial complex, the Carlyle Group, and the Loose Cannon Pentagon
- Imperial terror in South America
- Republican 'culture of corruption' (Tom DeLay, Jack Abramoff, Scooter Libby)
- Iran-Contra Affair
- The New Messiahs
- Presidential signing statements
- Hostile Takeover - The Corporate Control Of Society And Human Life
- DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA - IT'S SPELLED C-O-R-R-U-P-T-I-O-N
- National Security State
Additionally, a number of embedded policies within and surrounding the farce of democracy within the United States work to sustain the criminal nature of the entire enterprise. Among these policies are:
- denial of "third party" candidate participation in pre-election public debate forums
- campiagn financing
- Recess appointments
- Conference committee abuses
- presidential signing statements
- Trade Agreements which operate outside the scope of government control or review.
- a whole raft of election irregularities forming a systematic pattern.