Dahra-Bahi Gathering oil pipeline
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor and the Center for Media and Democracy.|
Dahra-Bahi Gathering oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Dahra oilfield to Bahi gathering, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Dahra oilfield to Bahi gathering, Sirte district, Libya.
- Operator: Waha Oil Company
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (59.18%), ConocoPhillips (16.33%), Total (16.33%), Hess (8.16%)
- Current capacity: 30 inches
- Length: 69 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Dahra Oil Field, IndustryAbout, accessed July 2018.
- Oil major Total expands in Libya, buys Marathon's Waha stake for $450 million, Reuters, 2 Mar. 2018.