Danggayan Dagiti Mannalon ti Isabela (Dagami)
Danggayan Dagiti Mannalon ti Isabela (Dagami) is a peasant organization in Isabela province in the Philippines. The group's name is in Ilocano, the local dialect spoken by most residents of Isabela, and it means "Association of Peasant Farmers in Isabela."
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Cynthia D. Balana, "Int’l group probes alleged land-grab by foreign firms," Philippine Daily Inquirer, June 5th, 2011.
- IFFM in Isabela, Philippines, Asian Peasant Coalition, May 26, 2011.
- From Isabela to Manila: Farmers dump dried out crops at agri department, march towards Mendiola, Kilusang Magbubukid ng Pilipinas (KMP), March 5, 2011.
- Gil Corpuz, Isabela Farmers, IPs Oppose Land Grabbing for Bio-Ethanol Project, Northern Dispatch, February 28, 2011.
- KMP and APC strongly oppose massive land grabbing in Isabela, Philippines, Asian Peasant Coalition, February 25, 2011.
- San Mariano farmers and indigenous people strongly oppose massive land grabbing, Kilusang Magbubukid ng Pilipinas (KMP), press release, February 23, 2011.
- Isabela farmers protest bioethanol project, Asian Peasant Coalition, February 13, 2011.