Datang Weihe power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Datang Weihe power station (大大唐渭河热电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Zhengyang Town.
Background on power station
The original power station consisted of two 50 MW subcritical units commissioned in the late 1960s. Ownership eventually fell under China Datang. In 2007 Datang retired the two units and began constructing two 300 MW units, which were commissioned in 2009.
- Sponsor: Datang Shaanxi Power Generation Co
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Zhengyang Town, Weicheng District, Xianyang Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.43109, 108.89894 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (2 x 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大大唐渭河热电厂," China Datang website, accessed July 2016