Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research
Funded by David Koch: "The Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, a National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated Cancer Center, is a state-of-the-art cancer research facility as well as the hub of cancer research on the MIT campus. Completed in 2010, the Koch Institute building allows for the physical co-localization of faculty members from the Department of Biology (formerly in the MIT Center for Cancer Research) with faculty members drawn from a variety of departments in the MIT School of Engineering. The Koch Institute faculty also includes many members located in other research buildings at MIT, including the Whitehead and Broad Institutes." 
- Tyler Jacks - Director
Scientific Advisory Board 
- Fred Alt, Ph.D. Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Children’s Hospital, Harvard
- Andrea Califano, Ph.D. Columbia University
- Lynda Chin, M.D. University of Texas System
- Lisa Coussens, Ph.D. Oregon Health & Science University
- Mark Davis, Ph.D. Stanford University
- Joseph DeSimone, Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- David Livingston, M.D. Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Lisa Sideras Wistar Institute
- Bruce Stillman, Ph.D. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories
The Koch Institute gratefully remembers notable biologist Tony Pawson (1952-2013), who served as a member of the KI Scientific Advisory Board for several years and was a friend to many in our community.
Resources and articles
- Ana Jaklenec, a research scientist at MIT’s Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, and Robert Langer, the David H. Koch Institute Professor at MIT 
- ↑ Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research About, organizational web page, accessed March 31, 2018.
- ↑ Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research Scientific Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed March 31, 2018.