David S. Weissbrodt
Professor David Weissbrodt "attended Columbia University and the London School of Economics. He received his J.D. degree from the University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall), where he was Note and Comment Editor of the California Law Review and a member of the Order of the Coif. After graduation, he clerked for Justice Mathew O. Tobriner of the California Supreme Court and practiced law with Covington Burling. He joined the University of Minnesota Law School faculty in 1975 and has been a visiting professor at the Universite Jean Moulin in Lyon, France. Since joining the law faculty, he has written several books and numerous articles on international human rights law, immigration law, and other subjects. He is co-author of International Human Rights: Law, Policy, and Process (3d ed. 2001)." 
- Co-director, Human Rights Center at the University of Minnesota
- Director, Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights
- Legal Advisory Council, REDRESS 
- Editorial Review Board, Human Rights Quarterly 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Legal Advisory Council, REDRESS, accessed August 14, 2007.
- ↑ Editors and Editorial Board, Human Rights Quarterly, accessed March 22, 2010.