(Redirected from Decabromodiphenyl ethane)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Products and Manufacturers
One manufacturer of Decabromodiphenyl Ethane is Great Lakes Solutions, owned by Chemtura Corporation. They sell it under the name Firemaster® 2100R. ICL Industrial Products sells it under the name FR 1410.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "Decabromodiphenyl ethane and decabromodiphenyl ether in Swedish background air," Chemosphere, January 2012, Accessed February 25, 2014.
- Firemaster 2100R, Accessed February 25, 2014.
- "Flame Retardants," ICL Industrial Products, Accessed February 26, 2014.
- La Guardia MJ, Hale RC, Newman B, "Brominated flame-retardants in Sub-Saharan Africa: burdens in inland and coastal sediments in the eThekwini metropolitan municipality, South Africa," Environ Sci Technol, September 3, 2013.
- Klosterhaus, S., Stapleton, H.M., LaGuardia, M.J., Greig, D.J., "Brominated and Chlorinated Flame Retardants in San Francisco Bay Sediments and Wildlife," Environment International, vol. 47 no. 56-65 (2012).
- Ali N, Dirtu AC, Van den Eede N, Goosey E, Harrad S, Neels H, 't Mannetje A, Coakley J, Douwes J, Covaci A, "Occurrence of alternative flame retardants in indoor dust from New Zealand: indoor sources and human exposure assessment," Chemosphere, September 2012.
- Ali N, Harrad S, Goosey E, Neels H, Covaci A, ""Novel" brominated flame retardants in Belgian and UK indoor dust: implications for human exposure," Chemosphere, May 2011.
- Ali N, Harrad S, Muenhor D, Neels H, Covaci A, "Analytical characteristics and determination of major novel brominated flame retardants (NBFRs) in indoor dust," Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, July 2011.
- Stapleton HM, Allen JG, Kelly SM, Konstantinov A, Klosterhaus S, Watkins D, McClean MD, Webster TF, "Alternate and new brominated flame retardants detected in U.S. house dust," Environ Sci Technol. September 15, 2008.