Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diana Winston "is the Director of Mindfulness Education at UCLA's Mindful Awareness Research Center. She is a member of the Spirit Rock Teachers Council and founder of the Buddhist Alliance for Social Engagement (BASE) Program and the former associate director of Buddhist Peace Fellowship. She has practiced vipassana since 1989, including a year as a Buddhist nun in Burma and is the author of Wide Awake: A Buddhist Guide for Teens. She has been teaching meditation to youth and adults nationally for many years." 
- Advisory Council, Green Sangha Organization 
- Advisory Board, Mindful magazine 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Diana Winston, Spirit Rock, accessed February 18, 2010.
- ↑ Green Sangha Organization About, organizational web page, accessed April 12, 2012.
- ↑ Mindful magazine Who we are, organizational web page, accessed July 15, 2018.