EOD Technology, Inc.
EOD Technology, Inc. (EODT), founded in 1987, is "an environmental services company, based in Knoxville, TN, specializing in remediation and disposal of unexploded ordnance (UXO) and munitions." EODT's "range of expertise includes risk assessment, demining, range residue and scrap processing and disposal, construction support, security, environmental sampling, geophysical survey and investigation, Geographic Information System (GIS) development, and public relations and community involvement."
- Matt Kaye, President & CEO
- Stephen Voland, Vice President of Operations
- Bruce Bowland, Director of Finance
- Darrell Elliott, Director of Business Development
- Bill Pearse, Director of Strategic Ventures
- Erik Quist, Director of Business & Legal Affairs
P.O. Box 24173
Knoxville, TN 37933
Phone: (865) 988-6063
Fax: (865) 988-6067
Email: eodt AT eodt.com