Eamonn Bates Europe Public Affairs
"eamonn bates europe has an extensive network of contacts in and around the EU institutions in Brussels and beyond. This network and an excellent professional reputation facilitate our issue research and information collection for clients. The same attributes also help when a client's goal is communication--getting the right message to the right people at the right time in the most appropriate manner," the company's website states.
"eamonn bates europe has particularly extensive experience in what we call the "protection policy" areas of the EU. Many years of EU public affairs practice enable us, however, to be effective in a range of other policy fields as well," it states.
"eamonn bates europe provides the following services:
- Issue monitoring and management; research, analysis and prognosis (EU and Member States)
- Regulatory affairs needs analysis and strategy development
- Implementation of strategies and lobbying programmes, including:
- ◦political analysis & communications (relations with the EU institutions and policy makers)
- creation of networking opportunities & contact building
- writing services (position papers, publications)
- events management
- press & media relations
- Management of associations and interest coalitions
- Studies (comparative political and legislative analysis)
- Support in applications for EU funding and programmes". [www.eamonnbates.com]
- Help with the practical aspects of communicating with the European Parliament
- e-Contacts EP
Eamon Bates Europe is a member of the EU Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium. 
Eamonn Bates Europe Public Affairs sa/nv
13-15 Avenue Livingstone
Tel: +32 (0) 2 286 94 94
Fax: +32 (0) 2 286 94 95
Email: contact AT eamonnbates.com
- EU Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Belgium, "Report to the Danish Presidency July 1, 2002 - December 31, 2002", undated.