|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Frederick Curzon (b. 29 January 1951) was raised to the peerrage as Earl Howe in 1984 , inheriting the title from his cousin. He was educated at Rugby School and Christ Church, Oxford .
He was Conservative Party shadow spokesman for health when he was implicated in a lobbying row involving tobacco firms.
- Former Parliamentary Patron, Obesity Awareness and Solutions Trust 
- Advisor, International Longevity Centre 
Related SourceWatch articles
- Earl Howe's voting record TheyWorkForYou.com
- Earl Howe's voting record by percentage The Public Whip
- Parliamentary profile page 
- Consevative Party profile page 
- Department of Health profile page 
- Profile on Westminster Parliamentary Record 
- Jamie Doward The health minister, the tobacco lobby, and a major campaign to derail a cigarette ban, The Guardian 31st December 2011
[[category: ]] add category tags, if you know them. you can also create them but please search first.