East African Wildlife Society
East African Wild Life Society (Established 1956)
"The vision of the Society is working towards an East Africa where economic, social and ecological considerations are integrated into all development programmes and agendas; where sustainable livelihood benefits are experienced by people; where nature and natural resources are conserved and that the beauty , richness and diversity of our environment is maintained and enjoyed by all." 
Accessed June 2010: 
Resources and articles
- Deputy Director Programmes Mr. Hadley Becha
- Ali Kaka - former Executive Director
- Jake Grieves-Cook
- Jonathan Scott
- Charles Njonjo
- International Expeditions
- African Journal of Ecology
- Mission, East African Wildlife Society, accessed June 11, 2010.
- [ Directors], East African Wildlife Society, accessed June 11, 2010.