Easy Being Green
Easy Being Green is an Australian energy efficiency services company.
It was founded by Nic Frances in Melbourne in February 2004. In December 2005 Ecos Corporation "took a 50 percent stake in the company in December 2005 and then worked with Nic and his team to shift the business focus to NSW where there was a price on carbon."  In April 2007 Ecos bought the other 50% stake in the company. 
In an upbeat message in July 2007, Gilding wrote that "with over 130 employees and numerous agents, we are now ramping up our business again, expanding into:
- Direct home installation of efficient light bulbs and showerheads across NSW;
- A growing presence in Victoria in response to the State Government's plans for a mass consumer and small business energy efficiency scheme;
- Solar hot water sales across Australia;
- Voluntary offset sales direct to consumers and to the corporate sector. 
- Freddy Sharpe
- Megan Coombs
- Paul Gilding
- Hugh Amoyal as Sales Director,
- Andrea Darling as Marketing and Communications Director
- Catherine Cahill as head of People and Culture.
Easy Being Green,
PO Box 725,
Strawberry Hills BC, NSW 2012, Australia
Phone: 1300 789 324 or +61 2 8507 5390
Email: info AT easybeinggreen.com
- Paul Gilding, "A message from Paul Gilding about developments at Ecos and Easy Being Green", July 17, 2007.
- "Our Story", accessed September 2007.
- Matthew Warren, "Lightbulb giveaway is switched off", The Weekend Australian, October 14, 2006.
- "NSW 'Carbon Economy' under threat. Market price for CO2 collapses - Easy Being Green", Media Release, September 11 2007.
- "Easy Being Green withdraws from Central Coast Climate Challenge", Media Release, September 18, 2007.
- "Carbon Crisis Costs 1000 Jobs - Urgent press call and Photo Opp 13 September at 11 am at Erskenville Oval", Media Release, undated, September 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|