Edge Foundation (Edexcel)
"In May 2003 the examinations organisation, Edexcel, was sold to Pearson plc. The money went to a holding charity, the Edexcel Foundation. The trustees decided it should promote practical and vocational learning and in May 2004 it was officially renamed the Edge Foundation."
- Lord Baker - Chair
- Jan Hodges - CEO
- Sir Garry Hawkes, CBE - Edge President
- HRH The Duke of Kent - Patron
Accessed September 2012: 
- Lord Adonis, Neil Bates, Pauline Daniyan, Marion Plant OBE, Professor Colin Riordan, Sir Kevin Satchwell and David Young
Accessed March 2016: 
- Lord Adonis, Neil Bates, Pauline Daniyan, Sir Garry Hawkes CBE, Professor Colin Riordan, Sir Kevin Satchwell, Andrew Stevens and Toby Peyton-Jones
Resources and articles
- John Cox CBE - former chair
- Philip H. Smith
- Social Market Foundation
- Peter Mitchell (UK)
- Studio Schools Trust
- Edge Foundation (Edexcel) FAQs, organizational web page, accessed September 17, 2012.
- Edge Foundation (Edexcel) Academies, organizational web page, accessed September 18, 2012.
- Edge Foundation (Edexcel) People, organizational web page, accessed September 17, 2012.
- People, Edge Foundation (UK), accessed March 1, 2016.