Electoral Reform International Services
Electoral Reform International Services (ERIS), "a company limited by guarantee and founded in 1992, is a leading provider of specialist electoral and democratisation assistance.
"ERIS provides support to emerging democracies for the further consolidation of democracy and good governance around the world, with a particular emphasis on the conduct of credible and transparent elections." 
ERIS's description of its work: 
- "Work on the preparation and conduct of credible elections"
- "Provide and manage technical assistance programmes of electoral support and training for international donors and governments"
- "Carry out election assessments and studies"
- "Produce reports, handbooks and documents for our clients"
- "Working on behalf of the EC [European Community], ERIS provided a continuous strategic analsis of the ongoing electoral process in Guyana ahead of the 2006 general elections."
- "ERIS was asked by the Governor of the Turks and Caicos Islands to provide an observation and assesment of the 2007 General Elections."
- Keith Best, Chairman
- Terence Humphreys, Cheif Executive
- Audrey Glover, Director
- Kaye Oliver, Director
- Angus Cameron, Director
- David Mathieson, Director
6 Chancel Street
Tel: +44(0)20 7620 3794
Fax: +44(0)20 7928 4366
Email: erisuk AT eris.org.uk
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Center for Democracy and Election Management
- International Foundation for Election Systems
- U.S. congressional elections in 2006/Election Irregularities
- U.S. election irregularities
- U.S. Presidential election 2004/Controversy over vote count