Endicott Generating Station
Endicott Generating Station was a coal-fired power station owned and operated by Michigan South Central Power Agency near Litchfield, Michigan.
- Owner: Michigan South Central Power Agency
- Parent Company: Michigan State Government
- Plant Nameplate Capacity: 55 MW (Megawatts)
- Units and In-Service Dates: 55 MW (1982)
- Location: 720 Herring Rd., Litchfield, MI 49252
- GPS Coordinates: 42.0336, -84.7583
- Electricity Production: 424,300 MWh (2005)
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions: 648,613 tons (2005)
- SO2 Emissions: 1,542 tons (2005)
- SO2 Emissions per MWh: 7.27 lb/MWh
- NOx Emissions: 708 tons (2005)
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Form EIA-860 Data - Schedule 3, 'Generator Data' US EIA, 2014
- "Endicott sold for $3.7 million in salvage rights," Hillsdale Daily News, Sep 23, 2016
- Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2005, Energy Information Administration, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Environmental Integrity Project, "Dirty Kilowatts: America’s Most Polluting Power Plants", July 2007.
- Facility Registry System, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed Jan. 2009.
- Carbon Monitoring for Action database, accessed Feb. 2009.
- NETL Coal Power Plant Database, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
- AirData Query Database, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, accessed April 2009.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|