Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Epilepsy Group exists 'to spread awareness of the nature of epilepsy amongst parliamentarians and to raise the political profile of epilepsy and related problems'
- Chair: Baroness Gould of Potternewton (Lab)
- Jointvicechair: Cheryl Gillan MP (Con)
- Jointvicechair: Norman Lamb MP (LD)
- Jointvicechair: Lord Smith of Leigh (Lab)
- Secretary: Patsy Calton MP (LD)
- Treasurer: John Battle MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Sharon Harvey , General Secretary, Joint Epilepsy Council, PO Box 186, Leeds LS20 8WY. Tel: 01943 871852.
Joint Epilepsy Council provides minimal administrative assistance.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)