Erica M. Dornburg
Erica M. Dornburg was Assistant to the President and Ethics Advisor. At the time, she was one of the four highest paid members of President George W. Bush's White House Staff.  While at the White House she was on secondment from another government agency.
- Erica M. Dornburg is listed as a lawyer in FindLaw's Lawyer Directory (as of 2/20/2006).
- Erica M. Dornburg Esq. is listed as Staff Attorney, OGC (023R) in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (2002).
- Alexis Simendinger, "2006 White House Salary List. Who's Making What In The White House," National Journal, July 11, 2006.
- "The Four Most Overpaid White House Staffers," Think Progress, July 11, 2006.
- John Aravosis, "White House paying $100,000 salary to 'Director of Lessons Learned'," AMERICAblog, July 12, 2006.