Erich von Daniken
Erich Anton Paul von Däniken (born 14 April 1935) is a Swiss author of several books which make controversial claims about extraterrestrial influences on early human culture, including the best-selling Chariots of the Gods?, published in 1968. Von Däniken is one of the main figures responsible for popularizing the "paleo-contact" and ancient astronauts hypotheses. The ideas put forth in his books are largely rejected by scientists and academics, who categorize his work as pseudohistory and pseudoarchaeology. wiki
His most recent books are:
- History Is Wrong (New Page Books, 2009)
- Twilight of the Gods: The Mayan Calendar and the Return of the Extraterrestrials (New Page books, 2010)
- Robin McKie, “'Prophet' opens theme park for our alien heritage,” The Observer, March 16, 2003.
- Peter Krassa, Disciple of the Gods: A biography of Erich von Däniken (W. H. Allen & Unwin, 1976).
Resources and articles
- Souvenir Press
- David Icke
- Philip Coppens
- Scott Alan Roberts
- Watkins Review's 2012 list of the world’s 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People
- John Michell
- Kopp Verlag - European publisher of his work
- Atlantis Rising