Experience International Inc.
EXPERIENCE, Inc. (EI) was formed in 1963 and registered in the United States. It is managed from its operational base in Bangkok, Thailand. EI is the parent company of Experience Consultants (Thailand) Ltd. In 2004 EI changed its name to Experience International Inc. According to their website:
- "In its early days, EI provided marketing and strategic direction for US agribusiness firms operating internationally. Between 1979 and 1990, the company expanded into international consulting, undertaking 21 contracts valued at more than $48 million for governments and international financing agencies. In 1990, Experience, Inc. was purchased by Development Alternatives Inc. (DAI) and operated as that company's Agriculture and Agribusiness Division. During this period EI implemented major projects for the US Agency for International Development and the Asian Development Bank. In late 1999, EI restructured to become an independent company. DAI retained no equity interest in EI, but is often a cooperating partner on joint bids.
- "From its original base in agribusiness, EI has expanded its consulting to include both project design and project implementation in a variety of fields. These include: sustainable livelihoods development, rural development, environmental management and planning, natural resource management, small business advisory services, and international trade.
- "In 2001, EI successfully completed a major investment design for the Asian Development Bank and the government of Uzbekistan, to develop that country's grain subsector. This led to an approved ADB loan. In 2002, EI completed the Lao PDR Smallholder Development Project design, which has also been approved for an ADB loan. In 2003 and 2004, EI principals worked on agricultural strategy and wheat production in Iraq, under a DAI prime contract. Ongoing contracts include support to microfinance training organizations in Thailand, under an EU contract." 
- Donald R. Mickelwait
- Eugene Babb (Tony Babb) is EI's Founder-President.
- John M. Buck, a founder of Development Alternatives Inc., has joined EI as Financial Manager.
- Dr. Gene Owens, Environmental Policy Advisor and Environmental Economist.
- Dr. Timothy Whitington, Environmental Management and Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Civil Engineering.
- Keith Ward, is an expert in the economic analysis of projects.
- Alan Cooper, Agricultural Scientist attached to Oregon State University.
- Dr. Charles Alton, Agricultural Economist and Livelihoods Specialist.
- Andrew Mittelman is a sustainable development and rural resource specialist.
- Tonson Building, Suite 504
- 50 Soi Tonson,
- Bangkok, 10330, Thailand
- Telephone: (662) 652-1944/1945
- Fax: (662) 652-1899
- Web: http://www.experience-inc.com