Faith in Public Life
"Since its launch in 2006, Faith in Public Life has fulfilled this mission by building the movement’s media presence and capacity, providing strategic assistance to faith-based coalitions, brokering new partnerships, developing online communities and voter engagement tools, sponsoring opinion research, and amplifying the voices of emerging religious leaders."
Accessed October 2012: 
- Jennifer Butler, Executive Director
- Jessica Barba Brown, Vice President for Program Development
- John Gehring, Catholic Program Director
- Dan Nejfelt, Messaging and Training Manager
- Casey Schoeneberger, Media Relations Associate
- Nicole Baker Fulgham is the Vice President of Faith Community Relations at Teach For America.
- Tim Ahrens is senior minister First Congregational Church (UCC) in downtown Columbus, Ohio and founder of We Believe Ohio.
- David Baron is an associate at the law firm of Sidley Austin LLP in Chicago, and a former Faith in Public Life intern.
- Tom Chabolla is the Assistant to the President at Service Employees International Union. Previously he served as Associate Director of Programs for the Catholic Campaign for Human Development.
- Steve Gutow, Executive Director of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, is an activist, organizer, attorney, rabbi, and advocate for social justice.
- Linnea Hagerty is the Executive Director of the DC Public Library Foundation.
- Anne Howard is the executive director of the Beatitudes Society.
- Larry Hollon is the General Secretary of United Methodist Communications, the communications agency of the United Methodist Church.
- Fred Rotondaro is a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress.
Resources and articles
- John Hostettler
- Ricken Patel
- Stand Your Ground
- Wallace Global Fund: 2010 Grants
- Susan Brooks Thistlethwaite