Family Council of Queensland
The Family Council of Queensland (FCQ) is an Australian organisation which promotes conservative social values. It's website notes that is "seeks to promote family values and strengthen marriage and the family unit in society."  FCQ is a lobby group and does not have charitable status. It has no indivual members, only organisational members.
The FCQ was embroiled in controversy in March 2007 when it was revealed that Liberal Senator Santo Santoro made a large donation to FCG, which he described as a "charity". Contoversially the donation was made from profits from the sale of shares offered to Senator Santoro by FCQ's President Alan Baker. 
FCQ's members include :
- The Australian Family Association
- The Salvation Army
- The Catholic Church
- The Endeavour Forum - "Endeavour Forum was set up to counter feminism, defend the unborn and the traditional family. ("A feminist is an evolutionary anachronism, a Darwinian blind alley".)"
- The Festival of Light - "which quizzes election candidates on issues like gay marriage, drugs and abortion"
- The Australian Council for Adoption
- Alan Baker - FCQ President and associate director of Retirewell Financial Planning
- Patti Smith - Vice President