Filene Research Institute
"We are dedicated to scientific and thoughtful analysis about issues affecting the future of consumer finance and credit unions. Through Filene, leading scholars and consultants analyze managerial problems, public policy questions, and consumer needs for the benefit of the credit union system.
"Our name honors Edward A. Filene, the father of the U.S. credit unions. Known as a brilliant businessperson and wise philanthropist, Filene relied on solid, innovative research when encouraging credit union development. His spirit lives on as we pursue knowledge that benefits credit unions, their members, and all consumers of financial services."
- Mark Meyer - CEO
Accessed October 2012: 
- Pat Smith - Chair - President/CEO, Unitus Community Credit Union » Portland, OR
- Jan Roche - Vice-chair - President/CEO, State Department Federal Credit Union » Alexandria, VA
- Bill Cheney - Treasurer - President/CEO, CUNA & Affiliates » Washington, D.C.
- Brett Thompson - Secretary - President/CEO, The Wisconsin Credit Union League » Pewaukee, WI
- Patsy Van Ouwerkerk - President/CEO, Travis Credit Union » Vacaville, CA
- Jeff Post - President/CEO, CUNA Mutual Group » Madison, WI
- Paul Kundert - CEO, University of Wisconsin Credit Union » Madison, WI
- [[Richard M. Heins - Director Emeritus; President, The Heins Group » Madison, WI