Foundation Trust Network
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The FTN was set up in June 2004 and currently has over 200 NHS organisations in membership. 
The FTN Director, appointed by the board, is Sue Slipman, OBE.
Accessed September 2011: 
- Peter Griffiths, chair, Queen Victoria Hospital NHS FT (chair of the FTN board)
- Miles Scott, chief executive, Bradford Hospitals NHS FT(vice chair of the FTN board)
- Carole Bode, chair, Hampshire Partnership NHS FT
- Joanna Davis, chair, Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS FT
- Simon Featherstone, chief executive, North East Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Richard Gregory, chair, Chesterfield Royal NHS FT
- Stephen Jones, chair, South Staffordshire and Shropshire NHS FT
- Jim Mackey, chief executive, Northumbria Healthcare NHS FT
- Ken Morris, chair, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Claire Murdoch, chief executive, Central and North West London NHS FT
- Robert Naylor, chief executive, University College London Hospitals NHS FT
- Tim Smart, chief executive, Kings College NHS FT
- Tony Spotswood, chief executive, Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS FT
- Brian Stables, chair, Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust
- Diane Whittingham, chief executive, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS FT
- Allyson M. Pollock, NHS plc : the privatisation of our health care (Verso, 2005).
- Alison Talbot-Smith, The new NHS : a guide (Routledge, 2006).
- Colin Leys, Confuse and Conceal: The NHS and Independent Sector Treatment Centres (Merlin Press, 2008).
- Colin Leys and Stewart Player, The Plot Against the NHS (Merlin Press, 2011). review