Freedom of Information legislation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Freedom of Information legislation and regulations have been enacted in many countries since the 1960's with the aim of providing for citizens to seek access to government records.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Access to Information Act (Canada)
- Freedom of Information (China)
- Freedom of Information Act (Australia)
- Freedom of Information Act/Victoria, Australia
- Freedom of Information/A Guide For Whistleblowers
- Freedom of Information Act (USA)
- David Banisar, "‘Freedom of Information Around the World 2006 – A Global Survey of Access to Government Information Laws", Privacy International Report, 2006.
- "The Right to Know", BBC World Service, August 8, 2008.
- Laura Trevelyan, The Right to Know: Part II", BBC World Service, August 15, 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|