"Since 1992 Freshwinds has been offering care and support without charge to adults and children living with life limiting illnesses, as well as individuals from socially excluded backgrounds.
"The charity delivers a wide range of services including the provision of integrated complementary therapy, advocacy, employment advice, debt and welfare benefits advice, community based initiatives in HIV, substance misuse and crime. Freshwinds was founded as a holistic charity and we work with individuals to find a meaningful resolution to their situation."
- Mohammed Al-Rahim - founder and CEO
- Justin Kite - chair (NLP therapist)
- Linette Tatton-Brown - Vice-President, Director of Integrated Medicine
- Peter Pritchett - Senior Integrated Medicine Therapy & Project Coordinator
- Pankaj Shah - Senior Medical Officer
Board of Patrons
Accessed June 2014: 
- Gary De'ath LLB Hons
- Lord Corbett
- Sir William Dugdale Bt CBE MC JP DL
- Sir David Perris MBE. Hon.L.L.D
- Carl Chinn MBE
- Colin Lang MA (Oxon) ACMA Deputy District Judge