GMH was founded by Adhmi S. Auchi. 
In 1999 "Keith Vaz, the Labour MP for Leicester East, had accepted a place on the board of the UK arm of Auchi's operation - where he would join Baroness Falkender, the former aide to Labour Prime Minister Harold Wilson, and Tory peer Lord Lamont, the former Chancellor."  In May 1999, Vaz resigned his post as a director after he was appointed a Minister.
Accessed December 2014: 
- Adhmi S. Auchi - Founder And Chairman
- Nasir Abid - Vice Chairman And Director Compagnie International De Participation Bancaires Et Financières Sa
- Sir Anthony Jolliffe - Former Lord Mayor Of London
- Abdul Hadi Al-Majali - Speaker Of The Jordanian Parliament
- Jacques Santer - Member Of European Parliament Former Prime Minister Of Luxembourg & Head Of The European Commission
- Lord Steel of Aikwood - Former Leader Of The Liberal Democrat Party And Former Speaker Of The Scottish Parliament
- Marc Verwilghen - Vice-President Of The Belgian Senate
- Web: http://www.gmhsa.com
Resources and articles
- , organizational web page, accessed December 12, 2014.
- GMH Board, organizational web page, accessed December 12, 2014.