Gadi Wolfsfeld "lectures in the department of political science and the department of communication, at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem. His comparative study of the media in the Oslo peace process, Israel-Jordan negotiations, and Northern Ireland, Media and the Path to Peace, will be published by Cambridge University Press in November 2003." 
- Advisory Board, Institute for War and Peace Reporting
- Senior Fellow, United States Institute of Peace, Washington, DC. (1998-99).
- Chair, Department of Communication and Journalism, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (1996-1998).
- Fellow, Joan Shorenstein Barone Center for the Study of Press and Politics. John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University (1992-93).
- Visiting Scholar, Department of Sociology, Boston College (1992-93).
- Director, Smart Family Communication Institute, Hebrew University (1991-93).
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Fletcher School Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University (1985/86).
- Visiting Scholar, Research on Communication Policy, Department of Political Science, M.I.T. (1985/86)
Awards and Honors
- Top Rated Course in Department of Political Science, Hebrew University (Fall, 2001-2).
- “Mutual Media Images of Israel and Jordan”, Together with Rami Khouri and Yoram Peri, European Union Research Award (2000-2003).
- Fellowship, The United States Institute of Peace, Washington DC (1998-1999).
- "The Arab Israelis and the Israeli Press: The Struggle For Social Legitimacy". The Ministry of Science and the Arts (1995-1998).
- "The Struggle over Palestinian Media Frames in the Israeli Press". The Tami Steinmetz Center for Peace Research (1995-1996).
- The Role of the News Media in the Israeli-Palestinian Peace Accord: A First Look. The Eshkol Institute and the Smart Family Institute (1993-1994).
- Fellowship, Joan Shorenstein Barone Center on the Press Politics and Public Policy, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University (1992-1993).
- Top Teaching Award, Department of Communication (1989-1990)
- "The Effects of the Mass Media on Political Opinions" (1989-1991), Israel Foundation Trustees/Ford Foundation
- "A Cross-Cultural Study of Political Violence", Volkswagen Foundation (1988-1990)
- "The Role of the Mass Media in Political Protest: The Case of Israel" (1986-1988), Israel?Foundation Trustees/Ford Foundation
- "Political Protest in Israel: Violent and Non-Violent Modes of Conflict" (1983-1985), Israel?Foundation Trustees/Ford Foundation
- "Political Action in Israel" (1981-82), Shinbrun Foundation
- Ph.D., Department of Political Science, M.I.T. (1974-79) - Thesis advisors: Professor Ithiel de Sola