Gail de Planque
Gail de Planque Director of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc since19 October 2005. Dr de Planque was elected in 2005 and was re-elected in 2007.
"Gail de Planque is an expert in nuclear technology and has over 40 years' experience as a physicist, adviser and regulator in the field of nuclear energy. She also has significant experience as a non-executive Director of global energy companies and is a consultant on atomic energy matters. She is President of Strategy Matters Inc, a former Commissioner of the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission, a former Director of the Environmental Measurements Laboratory of the US Department of Energy, and a Fellow and former President of the American Nuclear Society, a fellow of the American Association of the Advancement of Science and a Member of the US National Academy of Engineering.
- Director of Northeast Utilities (since October 1995)
- Director of Landauer Inc. (since December 2001)
- President of Strategy Matters Inc (since March 2001)
- Director of Energy Strategists Consultancy Ltd (since May 1999)
- Former Director of TXU Corp (from February 2004 to March 2007)
- Former Director of BNFL Plc (from November 2000 to March 2005) and of BNG America Inc (from March 1995 to March 2006) 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, BHP Billiton, accessed March 7, 2008.