Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gary Null, Ph.D is the author of over 70 best-selling books on healthy living. He hosts a radio show on Progressive Radio Network.
- Founder, Gary Null and Associates
- Advisory board, Maximum Life Foundation 
- Stephen Barrett, M.D., "A Critical Look at Gary Null's Activities and Credentials", Quackwatch, Revised on January 29, 2012.
- Harriet Hall, "Death By Medicine", Science-Based Medicine, June 24, 2008.
- David Gorski, "Be careful what you wish for, Dr. Dossey, you just might get it", Science-Based Medicine, January 11, 2010.
Resources and articles
- Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- The Great Cancer Fraud by Gary Null and Robert Houston critiqued here
- Seven Stories Press published his dangerous AIDS book
- Leonard G. Horowitz
- Stanislaw Burzynski
- Pacifica Foundation 
- Gabriel Cousens
- Mitchell Jay Rabin
- Anne Pitrone
- Barbara Seaman - coauthor
- ↑ Maximum Life Foundation Advisory board, accessed January 20, 2020.