George E. Smith (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
George E. Smith can refer to:
- George E. Smith (skeptic), global warming skeptic retired engineer, formerly employed by Monsanto and Hewlett Packard, on Marc Morano's email list
- George Elwood Smith, Nobel Prize winning engineer formerly of Bell Labs, who co-invented the charged coupled device
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- George E. Smith - BSc. University of Auckland. Retrieved on 2010-01-22.
- Brad Johnson (2009-02-17). REVEALED: Marc Morano’s Pack Of Climate Denial Jokers. Wonk Room. Retrieved on 2010-01-22. “George E. Smith...[Monsanto, Hewlett Packard (ret.)] writes in to inform the Wonk Room that he is not the George E. Smith formerly of Bell Labs who invented the charged coupled device. In fact, this Smith is a different inventor with "no discernible experience in climate or earth sciences." He writes: "I think you owe George E. Smith, Bell Labs (ret) an apology." The Wonk Room agrees, and apologizes for sullying that George E. Smith's reputation.”
- George E. Smith. Wikipedia. Retrieved on 2010-01-22.