George H. Heyman, Jr. Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising
(Redirected from George Heyman Jr. Center for Philanthropy)Jump to navigation Jump to search
George H. Heyman, Jr. Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising 
Accessed December 2008: 
- Robert Lapiner - School of Continuing and Professional Studies, New York University
- Naomi Levine - Chair and Executive Director, Heyman Center, New York University
- L. Jay Oliva - Honorary Chair, Heyman Center, President Emeritus, New York University
- Adele Bergreen - Lawyer and Philanthropist
- Ron Bruder - Philanthropist; Founder and Chief Executive Officer, The Education for Employment Foundation
- Jacqueline de Chollet - Founder in US and UK- Global Foundation for Humanity; Community volunteer in the fields of Women’s Health, Social Justice, Education, Public Housing, and the Arts.
- Marilyn DeLuca - Executive Director, Jonas Center for Nursing Excellence
- Susan Dickman - Executive Director, Jewish Communal Fund
- Katherine Dietze - Vice President for Development, Brown University
- Michael Gilligan - President, The Henry Luce Foundation
- Bunny Grossinger - Philanthropist
- Sylvia Hassenfeld - Board Member, Hasbro Toys; Philanthropist; important leader in Jewish community
- Eileen R. Heisman - President and Chief Executive Officer, National Philanthropic Trust
- Dale Hemmerdinger - NYU Trustee; Chairman, MTA; realtor
- William H. Heyman - Financier; Vice Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- William Josephson - Lawyer; former Assistant Attorney General under Gov. Spitzer; Counsel to Senate Finance Committee
- Ann P. Kern - Managing Director, Korn/Ferry International
- Ellen Condliffe Lagemann - Director and Distinguished Fellow, Bard Center for Education and Democracy, History at Simon’s Rock
- Albert C. Lasher - Businessman; Philanthropist
- Margaret E. Lehman - Lawyer; Hodgson Russ LLP
- Ann Marcus - Chairman, NYU Institute for Policy on Higher Education; former Dean, NYU Steinhardt School of Education; former NYU Vice President; former Dean, NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Keith Myers - President and Chief Executive Officer, Morse Geriatric Center, West Palm Beach, FL; deeply involved in healthcare
- Herbert M. Paul - NYU Trustee; lawyer; accountant; expert in planned giving
- Lisa Philp - Head of Philanthropic Services, JPMorgan Private Bank
- Dana Raucher - Executive Director, The Samuel Bronfman Foundation
- Patricia L. Rosenfield - Director, Carnegie Scholars Program, Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Westina Matthews Shatteen - Managing Director, Community Business Development, Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- Hildy J. Simmons - Philanthropic Advisor
- Lorie A. Slutsky - President, The New York Community Trust
- Jeffrey R. Solomon - President, The Andrea and Charles Bronfman Philanthropies
- András Szántó - Senior Advisor, Wealth and Giving Forum; Senior Faculty, Sotheby’s Institute of Art
- Laurie M. Tisch - President, Laurie M. Tisch Foundation
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- , , accessed December 20, 2008.
- Advisory Board, George H. Heyman, Jr. Center for Philanthropy and Fundraising, accessed December 20, 2008.