Gerald L. Parsky
Gerald Parsky, "66, of Rancho Santa Fe, is chairman of the Aurora Capital Group, a private investment firm, since 1992. From 1977 to 1992, he was with Gibson Dunn and Crutcher as a partner and member of the executive and management committees and, from 1974 to 1977, Parsky was assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department in charge of international affairs and capital markets. Parsky served as chairman of the Public Employee Post-Employment Benefits Commission in 2007 and served on the University of California Board of Regents from 1996 to 2008, where he served as chairman from 2006 to 2008. He earned a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Virginia Law School and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Princeton University. Parsky is a Republican." 
- Director, American Council for Capital Formation
- National Advisory Board, For Our Grandchildren
- Won Award from the American Institute for Public Service
- Regent, University of California, Irvine
Resources and articles
- Gerald L. Parsky, cotce, accessed May 13, 2010.