Ghana Center for Democratic Development
The Ghana Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) "is an independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit research-based and policy-oriented think tank in Accra, Ghana. Founded in 1998, it is dedicated to the promotion of democracy, good governance and the development of a liberal political and economic environment in Ghana in particular and Africa in general. In so doing, CDD-Ghana seeks to enhance the democratic content of public policy and to advance the cause of constitutionalism, individual liberty, the rule of law, and integrity in public life." 
Member of the Africa Democracy Forum.
Listed as a partner organization of the International Center for Transitional Justice.
Board of Governors 2006
- Kwasi Abeasi, Board Chairman, is Chief Executive of the Ghana Investment Promotion Council.
- William Yeboah is Secretary to the Board and Honorary Treasurer. He is General Manager, General Leasing and Finance, Accra.
- H. Kwasi Prempeh
- Prof. Naana Opoku Agyeman is Dean, Faculty of Arts, University of Cape Coast
- Prof. Kwasi Yankah, Department of Linguistics, University of Ghana.
- Dr. Audrey Gadzekpo, is a senior lecturer, School of Communication Studies, University of Ghana.
- Mrs Justice Therese Striggner Scott
- Mrs Angelina Mornah Domakyaareh