Global-Comm Partners was a public relations firm specialising in Greenwash for think-tanks and corporations. It appears to be defunct, as its domain name expired in mid-2003.
Run and staffed by Paul Driessen, it was described as "a network of senior level policy experts and public relations practitioners" with "GLOBAL CONNECTIONS to the United States, Argentina, Brazil, China, Great Britain, India and other nations." 
It aimed to "develop coalitions that broaden the impact of your messages and generate favorable publicity for your viewpoints."
Projects developed by Driessen included helping "a major electrical contractor win a $7.5 million settlement in a case involving the installation of fiber optic cables in an electrical generating plant."
- American Mining Congress
- Atlas Economic Research Foundation
- Celeste Group
- Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow
- Exxon Company, USA
- Frontiers of Freedom Institute
- Fundacion Republica, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Golin/Harris Communications
- Heritage America Corporation
- Instituto Liberal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Laird & Associates
- Liberty Institute, New Delhi, India
- National Energy Education Development Project
- Science and Environmental Policy Project
- Sughrue Mion Zinn McPeak & Seas
- Sun Company
- Global-Comm Parnters website (archive), accessed February 2004